Saturday, March 30, 2013

Side trip to MACULABO ISLAND

We can't get enough of Calaguas Island!

So there's no way we're gonna leave without visiting at least one more :)

So with "When you're looking like that" (by Westlife - i think) keeps playing in my head and with the decently "normal" waves I was able to close my eyes and decided to take a nap. And yes, despite the scorching heat of the sun I did manage to sleep.

Then I felt the vibration of the boat slows so I assumed that we're near the Island Cath was talking about. And then I was like "no s#!+" ang ganda! Same white sand and Turquoise water. Too bad we waren't to swim here but then it doesn't prevent us prom literally jumping off the boat to explore the Island.

All "antok" flew out of the widow :)


Maculabo Island is one of the Minor Island (still part of the Calaguas Group of Island) a fishing community within Paracale jurisdiction.

I cant resist taking this shot. Reminds me of my childhood days...


There's nothing much to do here than swim or climb the stones - if you're brave enough maybe you could try jumping at the big rocks unto the water. But since we only have limited time we do what we had to do :)

Take pictures!


Love my "Summer" Skin :p



Woohooo!

power of three!


When to photographer becomes the subject :)




2 comments:

  1. Tomoh! Sana lang hindi sya maging kasing commercialized ng Boracay. I'd hate to see such beauty becomes exploited !

    ReplyDelete