Sunday, December 9, 2012

Super FRIEND'ZZ


Friends that I will not trade for "PEACE, LOVE and UNITY" for all mankind :)

14 years and counting…

But the giggles still felt like we were still little girls, the late night “boys lesson 101”, gossip over people especially girls we don’t like – sometimes with our own J

All the element of the ultimate girl bonding moment except were not “girls” anymore!

I really can’t remember how we all started being friends. Hell! I can’t even remember why I ever got involve with those girls. One moment I my world revolves around my walk man, pen and paper on an empty classroom – the next I was constantly having lunch, dinner and spending all my in between times with them.

Its not that I’m complaining or anything its just felt weird on my part that time because if my old classmates were to have a poll on “ who is the most hate “ my name would probably be on number 2 if not number 1 (haha).

Perfectly imperfect





In life we really don’t get to choose what we really like. We must work hard for them, but having friends like mine don’t need a lot work and effort (diba Jelle?).

Then and Now...

I remember someone telling me one time that we all looked good together that she kind of envy what we have  that ours was like the “perfect friendship”.

Perfect daw oh!

My reply was all caps, violent “HINDI KAYA!”

Because we all have our shares of fights (diba Katie?), ka palstikan (diba Nina?), ka damutan, we bitch about each other a lot, and I’m sure all of us lied with one another at some point (ayoko na mag mention ng name haha!). So no, ours was definitely far from being PERFECT.

Anyway, who wants perfect when I can have the REAL one.

PRO’s and CON’s


PRO’s
  • ·         24/7 “Manay Dely” online counseling services
  • ·         27/7 on call fashion consultant
  • ·         Having Instant event coordinator / cook / maid on special occasions
  • ·         Relief center in times of need :)
  • ·         Drinking buddies :p 
CON’s
  • ·         Kawawa ka pag wala ka lovelife kasi no choice ka making
  • ·    Kawawa ka ka uli pag ikaw ang maraming “time” dahil all around PA / Cook ang  magiging role mo :)
  • ·         When you mess up esp. on your lovelife they will never let you live it down.
  • ·         Brutal truth when you least need it.
Things you should know about:

Manette (Antonette Avila)
  • Sobrang likot matulog!!! Mangangati ka dahil kulambo ang kumot nya! :p
  • Magaling lang kumain pero tamad at hindi marunong magluto! 
Jelle (Jellamer Olavario)
  • Sobrang Clumsy! 
  • Evidence: J.S Prom 1998 nahulog sa hagdan ng bahay namin habang nag susuot ng gown! Grad Ball 1999 nadapa sa quadrangle :P
  • Against all odds ang peg pag nag mahal :) 
Cehl (Maricel Solamo - Pantig)
  • Pinaiyak ang ilang classmate naming na boys J (ang ganda kasi!!)
  • Tambay sa billayaran during college days
  • The original “Takas” Queen
 sayang hindi nag salita si katie tataya sana kami sa Lotto
Nina (Nina Frances Manalo)
  • Sumali sa search for Ms. PSBA. (ang ganda lang??)
  • Sobrang kuripot. Need mag pa sked 1 month ahead of time para lang mayaya mo sa mall!
Katie (Katherine Felizardo – Cruzgarcia)
  • Nagsasalita pag tulog! :)
  • Magulo pa sa magulo.
Van (Vanessa Janneth Velez)
  • Best Singer!
  • The original writer in the group.
(for more details – “GOOD DETAILS” about them pls. visit Jelle's blog  @ http://iamjelay.blogspot.com/)

Maceng going away surpise visit :)



Soul Sisters
God has indeed blessed me for giving me these people. I could never imagine spending my awkward adolescent up to my present without them.

Our favorite activity - MAKE UP and KIKAY stuff
They helped  me see things in better perspective, made me see the goodness in people at the same time understand why some are not.

We might not see each other as often as we wanted to these days (Cehl is in Australia with hubby and kids, Katie is busy with the family life also, Van is well Van the ever MIA with her daughters and Nina – will have to check her schedule to accommodate us) except for manet and jelle but we still manage to nag (about love  and life) and bug (with favors and errands) each other at times.




“I see seven old ladies giggling over tea 14 years from now…”






Love you girls and yes I know "WE ROCKS!"

Cant really wait for Christmas to come… SEE YOU ALL! :) xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Salamat sa pang-ookray ha... I'm also wondering why you are my friend... hehe LOL

    I love you tol... mwuah... hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! i always knew na maaapreciate mo tong' entry na to' hahaha uli!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i super like your entry..... friendship indeed is priceless ;) love and light to you and your frinds na friends ko din, hehehe.... Merry CHRISTmas Bhe ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks nanz! Na inspire lang mag sulat uli. Love your blogs nga pala :)

      Delete