Thursday, March 28, 2013

"Lil Monster" and "Pachuchay" for Christmas :)


Uber late post... I really been meaning to write but things got a little too much busy so... 
Anyway, I really don't know how long or short this blogs gonna be coz' I'm composing this as I go and of course there's my mood, my books and my need for speed on the wheels blah blah blah... In short "TINATAMAD" lang ako :p

My first entry for the year 2013. (hopefully will not be the last) :)

*********************************************************************

To be honest Christmas for' me is not something I super look forward to. Maybe it has something to do with having so many “inaanak” where my bonus is not even enough to cover the expensesJ. Not to mention I don’t get to have a weeklong vacation because I have to work right after Christmas.

But this year I was like literally counting the days comes “BER” month.

Especially when JD my 1st born pamangkin reminds us every day via any mode of communication and social network site that he’ll be coming home and that he can’t wait to see his “favourite Tita’s” along with the strict reminder that we have his POTCHI (strawberry gummy candy) ready when he gets here. Then there’s Brie our not so newly born niece.

Excited and Dread. Two words that perfectly describe what I feel. Excited because my sister’s whole family will be flying here for Christmas; literally arriving on Christmas day. Ergo, the Dread (bring the pressure on!)

We arrive at the airport as scheduled and we wait… and wait… wait… waaaaaaiiiiit!!!

One thing I love about my first born niece is that he never forgets. We were kind of worried when they migrated that he will be too absorbed in his new environment that he won’t be able to recognize us anymore. But thanks goodness for Internet because we never lost communication, honestly I – we talked to him more that we talk to our Ate.

It"ll sure be one Merry and Super Gulo Christmas :)
Brie's first time to meet Tata Bheng and Tito Randy

JD and Brie with Lola :)

No comments:

Post a Comment