Thursday, September 25, 2014

BLOGAPALOOZA 2014

I'm not an active blogger. (you can tell by the number of entries I have)

But I've always wanted to be one. To be able to attend at least one event.

So when my "Sis" Nancy (visit her blog @ Daily Bustle) posted something about attending a bloggers event I was like "I want also!" but then felt that that I'm not "worthy" (given how little time I manage to spend on my blog site) so I just sigh and bitterly clicked the like button.

But then she told me that I don't need to have a hundred entry to be able to join, all I need is have a blog site and I'm good to go.

Being a true KALADKARIN that I am - how can I refuse. :D

At first I was worried because I didn't know if my registration was successful I kept on checking my URL on the list :( but Nancy said if I cant be on the official list I will still be able to attend as her +1. See if there's a will there's definitely a way! Push na:) 

So nothing can stop me from attending.



Answered prayer! So happy to see my URL today on the list! Thank you!!!! *happy dance*

Super excited. Nanz already brief me on what to expect and what to bring.

Another "first" experience for me.

For those who still want to join, registration is open until 6pm of October 9, you can also visit BLOGAPALOOZA for more information.

See you on October 11 @ SM Aura!

No comments:

Post a Comment